I hope everyone had a pleasant week...and that you are all surviving through the daily stress called life! Soo....it's another week...and thus I guess I should give another update:) hope you guy's are enjoying reading these >
Monday: My parents arrived from Taiwan and picked Miranda and I up to go see our house and spend the day driving, talking, eating and chilling. After that, We had an amazing Turkey Dinner at Qwanoes (the campsite that I am at) with staff, kaleo students, and my parents were included. IT WAS SWEET...plus I got to dress up:) yay
Tuesday: I didn't do much, other then hw, hang out with some friends, and have a very supportive time of prayer for chapel.
Wednesday: Had a Camp ministry class with Jim Badke. More hw to keep me busy, and stayed up till 5 am watching Tas play games in Taiwan for IASAS. OH MAN WAS IT GOOD! MISSING TAIWAN!
Thursday: Because I was us so late I was late to chapel but it was all good. This time we heard Jeremiah's testimony. Then we had girl's and guy's night out. So guy's went to Jim's house and did stuff...and girl's went for Indian food, dairy queen and chill at a staff members house for the night.
Friday: Had an amazing breakfast and beach walk at this house. Then went to shop and bought some warmer clothes...yah i guess shorts are more of a Taiwan thing then Canada eh? Youth group was awesome..really getting to know some of the kids..I'm pretty sure I'm well liked now. We played card games, wii, and had a bible study where I was put in the hot spot- without warning I was told I had to tell two "non believers" -Christians acting- about God for 5 mins because the plane was about to crash. it was hard but apparently I didn't do bad :) Out of that we learned the main vs. that should be recited or talked about when evangelizing. It was a good bible study and I sure learned something!
After youth group my parents picked me up and we spent an awesome night in the house talking/sitting on my sleeping bag on the wood floor in front of the fire eating:) it was awesome.
Then i spent the rest of the night till 5 am watching TAS win Gold in soccer for boys and Bronze for girls....girls went to penalty kicks MAN WAS IT INTENSE I'm so proud of them!
Saturday- I spent the day working with my parents organizing and going through old stuff/ memory lane ...it was a good time...i found some amazing pics of the family and friends and when I was little...good times! I also was driving and had dinner at swisschalet with my parents for the last time I would see them until Christmas.
Sunday- Church was good I got to talk to lots of Capernwray students. Came home...had a two hour nap...I NEEDED IT. Then to my hw:) and more hw and more hw.
I love you guys tons and email me whenever!
Could you please pray for:
-My friend Kenny
-Direction for what I should do in the future
-the youth group
-Kaleo community
-Two Kaleo students and some occurrences that are effecting them in this time
and
-all the hw I have to do.
Many hugs
As always,
Keep smiling!
Deb-the fish-
No comments:
Post a Comment