HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you: you must acquire it. -Sudie Back
So it has been quite the valentines week...yup...WEEK... dont quite know where I am going with this, but I guess I will start with my week from Monday!
Monday:lots of exercise today run with India missions team, ultimate frizbee tryouts, and soccer at 10 pm. exam for Old Testament.
Tuesday: theology class, went to duncan, surprised Daneille for her birthday in the girls bathroom!
Wednesday: sprayed jono in the face with some water from doing dishes, I got pay back for sure...learned a song that jono and tom made..we put the piano into it which was me playing.
Thursday: read a book for gospels out in the forest near this creek that goes into the ocean it was SWEET! played ultimate frizbee, girls night (best one ever!) played games, talked, supported each-other, prayer, and then miranda jayme erin and I went and pranked the boys rooms. we were marking their mirrors with dry erase markers, putting shaving cream on their toilets and sinks, and just doing harmless things, mostly writing messages like "you got served", "dont hate the players hate the game" and in each guys room we had a quarter of a story, so they had to go to each room to read the story...unfortunately, as we were on our second room, two guys come walking down the hall...man did our hearts go instantly 1000 times fast...jayme and miranda bolted into the shower and Erin and I went under different desks....we were good for a bit..i cant believe they didn't see us, but then erin laughed and we had to run...so we were made-we were uncovered:( ...they guys were so shocked they just watched us run away in laughter lol it was pretty intense. there's more to the story but I dont have time, I guess Ill have to finish it another day, just remind me!
Friday: the guys pretended to be pretty annoyed at breakfast...tom josh eric jake ben and I took down the old wood skate park with some of the staff! i loved it. got to work with some tools and just demolish things! it was really fun, plus a good work out! (I stepped on a nail, but thank goodness it didn't puncture the skin, it should have the way i stepped on it, but it didn't! THANK GOD!)
Saturday:valentines brunch, napped until supper man was i tired! found out Shannon from kaleo IS ENGAGED! IT HAPPENED ON VALENTINES DAY! wow Jon (not jon from kaleo) did so much for their day, bungee jumping, spa, breakfast, lunch, limo, dinner, everything wow oh wow!
went around a fire and celebrated jono's birthday with ice cream sandwiches! i sat on a nail...i know ....OUCH!
Sunday: played piano for church, God helped me with my solo's thats for sure, because I thought I was playing piano until i arrived at church this morning.
I didn't make it to youth this week because of working with the skate park, demolishing it, plus of way too much homework before Youth Quake.
I hope you all had a lovely valentines day!
Answer to prayers: we have an intern pastor for our church until we find an official one, so this is very exciting!
Please pray for:
-the youth for Ladysmith, Ben and I will be missing next week because of Youth Quake
-for our missions trips
-for Shannon and Jon as they are now engaged! wow oh wow I am going to a wedding!
-for so much homework due on the 1st of march and before that date!
-for sleep, my eyes have been sore for two days now.
-for continuous energy for the last two months.
Thanks so much everyone for keeping up to date on me!
much love,
Deborah Fisk
FISH-KEEP SMILING!
No comments:
Post a Comment